Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Outing That Was Pre-planned


Right after morning service quickly i rushed to my car, trying to dash off asap. Shoot, car kena block by others. What to do, so i went back inside lepak abit. 5minutes later i came out only to be confronted by a church friend. Common la, why is it so hard to be punctual??! After some few minutes chat he noticed the urgency on my face and so he 'released' me... lol... free at last...

After fetching, i've to call off the planned brunch, after knowing the other party had had something beforehand. Then straight we head to Pavillion as i've already booked 12.10pm show. E11 & 12, hmm... perfect seats to start with. Earlier took a small walk around the mall as we arrived early. Eagle Eye.... the show was quite ok, provided you're an actionpack maniac! My only complaint is the logic behind casting a heroin obviously far older than the hero, summore wanna tell us she's in her 20s in the movie. C'mon la, wrinkles can't lie to us wan la... lame... Luckily those combo set prevented my stomach from growling throughout the movie...

The hand looked like mine eh?

After the movie, we went for a walk before headed for lunch @ Roadhouse Grill. Should have ordered 1 set of fish & chips instead; for we've got lots of leftovers. Poor those fish for dying an unworthy death.

Overall this is prolly one of the most enjoyable day in my life, except for some hiccups; that i did create a scene when i lost my parking ticket (but found back in gsc, many thanks to them!). Well, guessed this might even be a blessing in disguise as we'll at least remember today, the day where gsc (n roadhouse grill) made my day~!

3 comments:

Joyce said...

Dear Jerry,
sorry to say this again...but why on earth do you uploaded such blog...? hehe...my curiousity level has risen, higher than the time in Malacca...hehe...
But, again, i have my 'professioanl ethics' that i will not try to dig everything out of you...perhaps picking the pieces up from time to time where you have accidentaly left behind :) Anyway, enjoy reading your blog...
Once again, to remind you...i do read your blog...from time to time :) Ciao!

Joyce said...

but hor, i notice my blog is not in your 'I also read' list leh...
wakaka...kidding la....take care

Jerry said...

dear mrs law,
good question on the 'i also read' list... i don't seem to be able to get thru ur blog, seems like u've hired some G4s to safeguard your blog, lest talking of listing it lol...... "would anyone direct me where to apply for permission to get thru those G4s? :)"

the reason for posting this post is simply to freeze memorable time...

thank u for considering a delicate me and not keep diggin, (coz u're good at digging an that makes it hard not to disclose otherwise vital and/or deadly details)

last but not least, thanky vely muchy for liking my blog, will punch more words when my bumm doesn't feel too heavy :)