Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My mum's beloved elder brother came for a visit~


A couple of weeks ago my bro's godfather came to visit us. Along with his wife and his son, there were also his daughter-in-law and his latest family member, Bou Kuan. I wont be surprised if one day he wants his English name to be
Tyrant. Well, he's an extremely smart kid for starter, given his age of 4?(don't ask me, i forgot), he managed to speak with me in complete english, more well versed than some of my uni mates. He also speaks malay, hua yue and hokkien(he hails from Penang just so u know) too. We took them to the Hakka Village Rest. located in Sri Kembangan. They serve quite unique dish such as claypot crab rice, pot dish, etc...

Aunt, Tyrant, me showing some finger trick n Tyrant's onlooking mum

Kame~Hame~Ha!!!<---> Cheazzzzeeee~

After the meal we decided to head home, they weren't much of a shopper cause they just toured Singapore before stopping by. Guess they had enough walking already. As an after meal activity, Tyrant decided to massacre some of my grass....


For your info, there's already a thing that he surpassed me. He's got a girlfriend!!!! Lol, i mean it's not that he knows what it means but, his family are somehow thrilled to find that. Hahahaha.... man i bless this kid...

No comments: