Wednesday, October 15, 2008

24th Sept 2008

Okay, time for some mushy talk. No wait, don't think i'm prepared for it.

Anyway, at first it didn't mean to happen that way. Gosh my plan keeps changing on that particular day. Got a whole set of traveling from work, till 5.30 afternoon. Then thought of this,"Y not make it a Whole-Traveling-Day instead? That would mark my birthday memorable!" So home i head, just to change up and get "permit" for an adventurous conquest to The South...


As i walk into my room to quickly charge my phone, suddenly it turned to life and attacked me!!! The phone rang unstoppably and demanded me answer that call! Gosh! And so i obliged. And it all ended up me not alone in this trip.



First stop



First meal, Salty Roast Leg



Second stop...
Ahh~~~ The morning street of Malacca~~~




How i felt from this trip?

TT
I I
I I
VVV VVV
VV VV
V V
V


Visited a friend or two, had some fun, drank some giant fruit drink and seen malacca morning street cool way to shed my 23rd year birthday :)

No comments: