Friday, August 8, 2008

Blog while offline 1

31 July 2008

Last nite I had a not so smooth sleep followed by an over the moon dream and an enlightenment.

Part1: Be careful what you wish for

As usual, I sleep early, about 2am. At about 3am, just as I slip into deep unconsciousness, I was rudely disrupted. Matrix(or Chubby or Christmas, depending on who’s calling), my 2-yr-old cream-coloured maltese, decided to give me a hard time sleeping and kept barking to whatever he deem worth barking. At first, I’d only drag myself downstairs to take a peek and see what is it that interested him to bark. Nothing. With a very kepoh attitude he tried to circle around the porch to find something to bark to. As I was still half asleep, I hastily opened the door and, “Matrix, quiet” He silenced down and sat calmly beside a tree pot. I then quickly return back to my nest and continue my journey into dreamland. Mana tau, 5 minutes later, that mischievous little prick started to bark again, only this time in a more irritating rhythm. On and off he goes, everytime I said to myself, “One more bark and down I go”, he would stop for a brief while. Then came a time when he barked to my nerve, I went down and, “Matrix! Quiet!”. The drama goes on in circle until the fourth time I came down (it’s really tiresome to climb the stairs when you’re in the middle of a sleep) when that became my last straw. Armed with a cane, there goes “Quite! Quiet! Quiet! Quiet! Quiet!........” Ahhh… sweet dreams….

No comments: