Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I'm worried of them, my 2 best companions


Now i'm gonna talk about I and M, whom i've known since their childhood, and they've started a relationship at very early stage of age. They've stayed in my house on many occasions, so basically my parents adored them very much, much to the extend of a family member. But deep inside, my biggest concern was the way they live, given the fact that they stay together under a roof! I mean it's not really a big issue for these things to have happened nowadays, but my mum have expressed concern about this to me, and i too, have some reserved feelings about this too.

Recently, i've found out that I behaved strangely towards me, and much to my surprise (or not so surprised), she's already
1-month pregnant. By the way, they're not married, just stayed together. I didn't know how to react upon finding this news as i'm still finding a word to best express it now.

Well, the only thing i can do now is to pray for her and at the same time hope that M would be a good and responsible father.

1 comment:

Pr@ise said...

yo! I know who is your companions d!! your DOGS!! am i right?