Saturday, July 26, 2008

My first time

There was a time I once acknowledge someone that my house is comparable to that of a hardware shop, well equipped, with whatever i want to do can be done at home, from sewing to sawing, from building a furniture to doing some light renovation and so on. But deep in my heart i reckon there's something missing. A razor. It's a shaving tool used to get rid of ones facial hair, some elaboration for those who might think razor is some kind of pisang goreng. And so time flies as we keep living, eating and kicking with some kind of 'emptiness' in me.

Not so long ago, i've been told to shave my
'mini' mustache. Guess my face isn't that fertile as they barely grow at unnoticeable pace. It takes a few to convince me to finally take a shaving and search for that 'emptiness' in my home.

And so i started my journey in search for the mythical item. High and low i've searched, gave up 5 min later. Decided to seek advice from Master of Untold Myth, short termed MUM. Pointed me to a direction with a piece of advice. Off i go.

And there it was, still in its wrapping, eagerly waiting to be commissioned to its first task.

Being a newbie in hair shaving, i can only do whatever i can based on my experience from watching tv. Armed with a soap on my hand and a razor on the other i spent my first time with extra precaution. Extra soap, extra slow on the face.

And it didn't take long. What i have to tell about my first time experience?


Sore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my!Updates!!(:haha~happy me.Ahhh...with the personal post of shaving.I think you should seek advice from my dearly Leonard!ha.

Sab

mARCus said...

hey jerry, what´s kicking? was blog surfing and came across yours, now surely i can keep myself updated of your wellbeing!

take care ya.