Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Last nite...

As i was so frustrated last nite, i didn't sleep well. As i was labeled an unforgiving person not too long ago, i began to think; is there a thing for me to forgive? I mean, The Said Person(TSP) didn't even think that TSP is at fault. how could TSP tell me that i'm unforgiving towards TSP? I do agree to some extend that my treatment towards TSP is rather cold nowadays, but no, it doesn't come from TSP's misdeeds. In fact, i don't even recall what wrong did TSP do to me or my family members. Rather, it came from a relationship detachment. Having said that, i'm evaluating whether our relationship should keep going, or should i call it quits...


Many times i'll just bite the bullet telling myself,"TSP is someone special to me, just let it be lah..." but who else would expect their landfill not to be filled up despite them frequently dumping in shit! Well, i'd had enough, and to save myself from being stabbed into my heart again, i've decided not to open my arms again, for good. At least till TSP finally changes the attitudes, or with god's help, i'll just have to change myself to cope with the already strained relationship 'To live without TSP' deck is on the table, i certainly wish i'd not have to come to that point but for now, i just pray for a miracle...


I Believe In Miracle - By Ps Philip Mantofa (If u liked sweeney todd n moulin rouge, this would be your jam!)

2 comments:

Nicholas Mok said...

Ahoy, my bro J,

What happen?
why you in this kind of situation?
must be very serious stuff..
just share with me, if you don't mind.. I will CHANG you whatever it is..

thanks for posting a comment for me:0

"I will not leave my friend alone,"Nicholas said.

hope to hear more from you.
take care.

nicholas Mok

Anonymous said...

Oh My...I hope it's not too late to find out that you actually have a blog...hmmm, it is interesting to read your blog...i mean i hardly hear these thoughts or comments from you...:)
Anyway, cheers to blogging! (as blogging had somehow replaced my habit of writing dairy since ages...)haha :)

Joyce