Monday, June 23, 2008

Discipleship Training

Think i owe God a piece of work, afterall he's blessed me tremendously eversince i attend the conference.

Last Saturday, i met with an almost no-hope situation that i couldn't make it to
Discipleship; kereta lari, wang habis , hujan macam kucing dan anjing, masa talak...

Omg... I felt so sorry, God... As i was sms-ing my way to inform Carmen that i couldn't make it, all of a sudden my phone rang. It was Kong Hui. On the phone he asked me something to which i forgot what it is and i saja-saja ask him where is he, "I'm catching a cab to jiau hui lor, Discipleship ma..." THANK GOD!!! But wait, who knows whether the cab is already packed with desarians? My next question pops up, "Still got place?" to which he started counting, "Me, Hui Yee, Hui Ling, that's all...". AMEN!!! In His own hands me Lord delivered a seat for me!!! He reminds me of the song Wo You Tuo Jong Yau. When i jumped into the cab Hui Yee started teasing, "You good ler, no need to get wet..." to which in my heart i replied, "Of course la, my Lord has kept me under His wings..."

For the rest of YOU, whatcha waitin' for? C'mon in, join me under His wings~

No comments: