Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Out of boredom

This is a recent phone prank made on one insignificant Sunday afternoon:

Prankster: Hello, good afternoon.

Victim: Hello.

Prankster: Is this Ms xxx?

Victim: Yes.

Prankster: Erm.. Ms xxx. I'm calling from Affin Bank regarding to your credit card payment...

Victim: Oh! I sudah bayar! Sudah bayar... Tadi baru bayar RM500...

Prankster: Har? Sudah bayar? But here we still haven't receive yet la~

Victim: Tapi tadi sudah bayar wor, cash wor??!

Prankster: Erk... Affin Bank wor?!!

Victim: Hah? Affin Bank??!
(What the...)?!?!?!?!!!???

Prankster: Ei ngoh ar... Jerry ar~ (it's me, Jerry~)

Victim: Ish!!! Bei lei hak sei la! (Ish, you scared me to death la!)

Prankster: :P

***sorry***

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dai Kor!!!! I found you here!!!Am really glad to see your blog here.Anyways,nice blog=)

sab
xoxox

Anonymous said...

ish.. wanna blog somore, y don't u post the whole story???!!!
haha, jk nia.. take care lu~

-shuchin-