Tuesday, September 16, 2008

How Do You Not Think It's Possible?


Part of me is telling me, "Go find someone close, share with him. Afterall it's only human nature to want to have companionship".

Another part of me would want to keep it to myself. Afterall, it wouldn't be fair to burden others with your problems right? Likewise, i felt for others for the0ir misfortune but if situation prolongs, i'd feel annoyed. Not to mention the sense of submission and show of weakness once you start to share(men especially), which best explains why (deep) sharing amongst men rarely occur.

So here's the deal:

1) I disclose the tale.

2) Details and names rem
ain anonymous to audience.

3) Audience's curiosity satisfied(altho not entirely) while burden is kept to a minimum.


Brilliant eh, no?



No comments: